When you are considering doing business with any new service provider, it’s difficult to know what it will be like without talking with others who’ve already done so. Only then can you decide whether the company is a going to be a good fit or not.
Our clients have had quite a bit to say over the years about the experience of working with us, so we asked them the gentle question, “Has it worked for you?” and have reproduced their answers verbatim below. We invite you to read what they have to say, visit their sites, and perhaps even ask them a question or two.
I’ve been working with Margaret for several years now, and I can’t imagine a better working relationship between web designer and client. She is thoughtful, responsive, intuitive and able to grasp the heart of whatever I’m trying to convey through words and imagery and design. She also is incredibly generous with her talent and makes the often difficult process of design and representation into an interesting and engaging process.
Margaret is a rarity in the world of website work: a dependable veteran designer with strong marketing skills and a keen eye for what works. I had no idea that rebuilding my website could be such a pleasure. Margaret was able to sift through all of my ideas and concepts and create an elegant, robust site. As a result the website truly reflects LeadersCove, provides me with much greater control and visits are up!
Margaret combines technological skill with heart and understanding to create websites that communicate the essence of her clients’ vision and service. People know who we are because Margaret designs sites that convey the quality and values of our work.
The only thing better than Margaret’s webmasterful skills is her commitment to integrity and intelligence in her work. She “got” the vision of my company and translated it into graphic design that communicates cleanly, openly and effectively. We are clients for life.
I’ve worked with Margaret Rode for many years. The colleagues who have joined me in working with her are even more exacting and demanding than I am in terms of quality and artistry. We’ve worked on about seven websites together, and Margaret is amazing. She has this incredible combination of soft touch, clear skill, engaging humor, complete timeliness, and overall competence. We’ve been completely pleased with the work Margaret’s done. What makes this story even more surprising is that we’ve never met face-to-face. So, add to her other skills a capacity to work incredibly well at a distance.
Margaret Rode develops exquisite websites that capture the essence of her client’s heart and soul AND her technical support is superb. She is both a creator AND a maintainer. Cheerful help is never far away.
She captures the vision and the heart of a project and builds it into a superb design. She is attentive to every detail of cost, service and convenience. Not least, she is a joy to work with.
The most amazing thing to me is that Margaret always says she appreciates us and is so happy to work with us – she makes us feel like we’re the biggest, most important client in her rolodex. It is so refreshing to work with someone who loves what they do and wants to make a difference by helping nonprofits in such a unique way.
The design of my campaign website did more than put me on the map. It has caused a buzz for its clean, crisp and clear display of what we look for in leaders … (Websites for Good) sets the standard for websites that welcome you in, walk you through the message and leave a lasting impression of pure class.
We were pleasantly surprised that someone with their technical knowledge could also provide such a high level of human customer service.
…(if) you are considering asking her to design a website for you…you really could not have a better person in my view. It has been such a lovely experience working with her in creating my new website.
From the Blog
- 90-Minute Website(tm) Optional Add-Ons
- Bite-sized Learning Sessions: Empowerment for Busy People
- Book Survey: Storytelling for Small Business
- DIY Website Survival Kit Workshop
- Expert Help in Online Marketing, Small Business Websites, and Social Media Sanity
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 90-Minute Website ™
- How and Where We Work
- How to Get Help in a Pinch
- Let’s Fix That Together
- Make a Payment
- My Account
- On Privacy, Cookies, and Your Data
- Our Clients
- Our Story
- Ready to Work
- Request a 90 Minute Website Consultation
- Resources We Like
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Small Businesses
- Storytelling Articles
- Storytelling for Small Business Resources
- Storytelling for Small Business Workbook
- Storytelling for Small Business: Creating and Growing An Authentic Business Through the Power of Story
- Subscribe and Follow Us
- Test Clean YouTube Embed…
- Test for shopping cart options in Enfold
- TEST Sections
- Test Video Background
- Thank You for Scheduling!
- Thank You for Subscribing!
- Thanks for contacting me.
- Thanks for joining our email community
- Thanks for purchasing a package!
- The 90-Minute Website – Why Settle for a DIY Site?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 1: Who Are We Talking To?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 10: Where the Magic Happens
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 2: What’s in a Name?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 3: The Right Pages to Tell Your Story
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 4: Crafting an Amazingly Effective Home Page
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 5: Why Your “About” Page is Critical
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 6: Describing Your Services, Products, and Other Offerings
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 7: To Blog or Not to Blog?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 8: The Art, Science, and Fun of Visuals
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 9: Your Website’s Capable Framework
- The 90-Minute Website(tm): BONUS LESSONS
- Upcoming Workshops
- Web Site Construction Questionnaire
- Welcome to the 90-Minute Website
- Where Do I Find Images?
- Why Work With Us?