Small (even microscopic) businesses
We love to work with people who have taken the same leap of faith we have, into the world of risk and reward that we live and breathe ourselves.
We’ve found that small businesses, micro-businesses, and solopreneurs have two major things in common: They need to maximize every single dollar they spend on marketing, and need a web presence that helps them to build relationships.
We offer the kind of targeted one-on-one help that will make a website earn its keep as a valuable marketing tool. No, we don’t do “get rich quick on the web” schemes or make “shoot your site to the top of the search engines” claims. We simply create excellent websites which dovetail perfectly with your other marketing tactics, and build in features that help you to create long-term relationships with the people who come to visit your site.
Authors, coaches, teachers, healers, and others in helping professions
We have done some of our best and most fulfilling work for a shining array of individuals – authors, coaches, teachers, consultants, speakers, healers, and publishers – who are making a living by offering their gifts to the world. We consider ourselves fortunate to know and work with them, and see the work we do creating their websites as helping the rest of the world to know them too.
Nonprofit organizations, social entrepreneurs, and all manner of change agents
Right about the time we start succumbing to the doom and gloom in the mass media, we get another client who startles us with their passion to change the world for the better. We specialize in helping these kinds of clients, and have done some of our best website work for them.
See for yourself – visit our portfolio to see some of the work we’ve done, or read what our clients have to say about working with us. And feel free to contact us for more information on what we might be able to do for you.
From the Blog
- 90-Minute Website(tm) Optional Add-Ons
- Bite-sized Learning Sessions: Empowerment for Busy People
- Book Survey: Storytelling for Small Business
- DIY Website Survival Kit Workshop
- Expert Help in Online Marketing, Small Business Websites, and Social Media Sanity
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 90-Minute Website ™
- How and Where We Work
- How to Get Help in a Pinch
- Let’s Fix That Together
- Make a Payment
- My Account
- On Privacy, Cookies, and Your Data
- Our Clients
- Our Story
- Ready to Work
- Request a 90 Minute Website Consultation
- Resources We Like
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Small Businesses
- Storytelling Articles
- Storytelling for Small Business Resources
- Storytelling for Small Business Workbook
- Storytelling for Small Business: Creating and Growing An Authentic Business Through the Power of Story
- Subscribe and Follow Us
- Test Clean YouTube Embed…
- Test for shopping cart options in Enfold
- TEST Sections
- Test Video Background
- Thank You for Scheduling!
- Thank You for Subscribing!
- Thanks for contacting me.
- Thanks for joining our email community
- Thanks for purchasing a package!
- The 90-Minute Website – Why Settle for a DIY Site?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 1: Who Are We Talking To?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 10: Where the Magic Happens
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 2: What’s in a Name?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 3: The Right Pages to Tell Your Story
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 4: Crafting an Amazingly Effective Home Page
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 5: Why Your “About” Page is Critical
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 6: Describing Your Services, Products, and Other Offerings
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 7: To Blog or Not to Blog?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 8: The Art, Science, and Fun of Visuals
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 9: Your Website’s Capable Framework
- The 90-Minute Website(tm): BONUS LESSONS
- Upcoming Workshops
- Web Site Construction Questionnaire
- Welcome to the 90-Minute Website
- Where Do I Find Images?
- Why Work With Us?