Websites are never really “done.” They all evolve over time, changing with the needs of your organization and with your own priorities. Periodically, they need some TLC so they’re still doing their job well and pulling their weight. Not everyone has — or wants to have — a person on staff who is able and willing to keep up their website. You may only have an hour or two of updating that needs to be done every month or every quarter, or you may have a couple of bursts of activity during the year, and simply need someone that you know you can trust to do it.
We offer fast, efficient, affordable website maintenance services to help you do these things right. They could include:
- Keeping your site safe by keeping everything updated (out-of-date websites are a favorite food group for hackers)
- Taking regular backups so that, in case anything goes wrong, you can just restore from a clean copy
- Keeping your calendar of events up-to-date
- Posting new classes, services, products, or anything else you market on your site
- Setting up visitor tracking to see who’s visiting, and how often, and how they found you
- Removing pages that are out-of-date or no longer relevant to your business
- Sending periodic mailings to your customer base or email subscriber list
- Building online forms that help people contact you, register for an event, or pay you
- Setting up a blog or social media, or managing what you already have
- …and anything else related to making sure your website is doing its best job for you.
We work by the hour, by the project, or by any other arrangement that works out best for you and your needs. Visit our section entitled Website Maintenance How-To, Rates, and Discounts to purchase a little time, or contact us for friendly answers to specific questions you may have.