Websites are never really “done.” They all evolve over time, changing with your needs and the needs of your business. Periodically, they all need some TLC so they’re still doing their job well and pulling their weight. Not everyone has — or wants to have — a person on staff who is able and willing to keep up their website. And you may not want to put on your “web geek hat” when you’d prefer to stay focused on the work you love.
We’re the folks you can turn to for help—we’ve been at it since 1998 and you can trust us to get it done and get it done right…with a smile.
Website Security and Monitoring (Monthly Subscription)
We keep a close eye on your website to be sure everything is safe, clean, secure, and working! This includes things like:
- Keeping your site safe by keeping everything updated (out-of-date websites are a favorite food group for hackers)
- Taking regular offsite backups so that, in case anything goes wrong, you can just restore from a clean copy
- Monitoring who’s trying to hack into your website, and thwarting them
- Providing visitor tracking to see who’s visiting, and how often, and how they found you
- …and more
Website Changes, Additions, and Updates (by the Hour)
We offer fast, efficient, affordable website maintenance services to help you do these things right. They could include:
- Keeping your home page up-to-date
- Optimizing and replacing photos
- Posting new classes, services, products, or anything else you market on your site
- Removing pages that are out-of-date or no longer relevant to your business
- Sending periodic mailings to your customer list or email subscriber list
- Building online forms that help people contact you, register for an event, or pay you
- Setting up a blog or social media, or managing what you already have
- …and anything else related to making sure your website is doing its best job for you!
We work by the month, by the hour, by the project, or by any other arrangement that works out best for you and your needs. Visit our section entitled Website Maintenance How-To, Rates, and Discounts to see all the options for purchasing a little time, or contact us for friendly answers to specific questions you may have.
From the Blog
Websites for Good
PO Box 1979
Weaverville NC 28787
Gorgeous photography by www.katymosesphotography.com and Lynn Townsend