We do web design, web construction, website repair, web consulting, and website maintenance and upkeep. If it has to do with your online presence, we do it.
We do it for small businesses, non-profits, entrepreneurs, authors, teachers, healers, coaches, and all kinds of people trying to do a little good in the world, or in their world. We do it in a friendly, professional, cost-effective way that empowers people to use the web to benefit themselves and their organizations…without needing to be web geeks.
We know there seems to be a web designer on every street corner these days. And this great proliferation of web professionals can sometimes make it a difficult and time-consuming job to search out the right person to design or maintain your website. The hard part – and we feel the critical part – is finding web people who believe in the same things you do.
That’s big. We believe in using our skills to do good things in the world. And so we’re completely vested in our clients’ efforts, and usually end up getting just as excited about their efforts as they are. (It makes for a heck of a wonderful work day.)
We aren’t for everyone. We specialize in creating clean, elegant, intuitive website designs that mirror the values and goals of their owners, and that leave a lasting impression on the people who see them. No useless widgets and gimmicks. No slow-loading Flash animations, many of which irritate site visitors enough to leave and not come back. No art directors’ “colors du jour” (you’ve seen those websites in puce and putty green? alas, so have we…) All of what you need, none of what you don’t.
We believe that a website needs to be viewed like a truly great employee. It has a job. Its job needs to be clear-cut and well thought-out. In return for investing time and money and tenderness in it, it needs to serve a vital purpose in your organization, with measurable results by which you can determine whether it’s earning its keep.
From the Blog
- 90-Minute Website(tm) Optional Add-Ons
- Bite-sized Learning Sessions: Empowerment for Busy People
- Book Survey: Storytelling for Small Business
- DIY Website Survival Kit Workshop
- Expert Help in Online Marketing, Small Business Websites, and Social Media Sanity
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 90-Minute Website ™
- How and Where We Work
- How to Get Help in a Pinch
- Let’s Fix That Together
- Make a Payment
- My Account
- On Privacy, Cookies, and Your Data
- Our Clients
- Our Story
- Ready to Work
- Request a 90 Minute Website Consultation
- Resources We Like
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Small Businesses
- Storytelling Articles
- Storytelling for Small Business Resources
- Storytelling for Small Business Workbook
- Storytelling for Small Business: Creating and Growing An Authentic Business Through the Power of Story
- Subscribe and Follow Us
- Test Clean YouTube Embed…
- Test for shopping cart options in Enfold
- TEST Sections
- Test Video Background
- Thank You for Scheduling!
- Thank You for Subscribing!
- Thanks for contacting me.
- Thanks for joining our email community
- Thanks for purchasing a package!
- The 90-Minute Website – Why Settle for a DIY Site?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 1: Who Are We Talking To?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 10: Where the Magic Happens
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 2: What’s in a Name?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 3: The Right Pages to Tell Your Story
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 4: Crafting an Amazingly Effective Home Page
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 5: Why Your “About” Page is Critical
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 6: Describing Your Services, Products, and Other Offerings
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 7: To Blog or Not to Blog?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 8: The Art, Science, and Fun of Visuals
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 9: Your Website’s Capable Framework
- The 90-Minute Website(tm): BONUS LESSONS
- Upcoming Workshops
- Web Site Construction Questionnaire
- Welcome to the 90-Minute Website
- Where Do I Find Images?
- Why Work With Us?