Websites Shouldn’t Make Your Head Hurt.
Remember back when you first had to decide what to do for your business on the Web? You’d find someone with mismatched socks and a pocket protector, get them to put together some kind of website that looked just like your brochure, and call it a day, trusting that enough people would stumble over it and decide they wanted your product or service.
Now it seems there are so many options that many folks just don’t know where to start, or where to go next. What if I want to be able to edit my OWN website whenever I want? Should I put up a Facebook page? Would setting up a blog be good for attracting more visitors? Why does my site come up so low in Google? How can I be positive that the money I put into a website is going to be a good investment?
Sound familiar at all? If so, maybe we can help. (We don’t have pocket protectors, but we think you’ll like us anyway.)
We’re a Little . . . Different.
Websites for Good was founded in 1998 with a simple and selfish mission: We wanted to love going to work in the morning. We wanted to take our collective knowledge of the intricacies of the World Wide Web, and use it to help people trying to do good work in the world, in their community, or just in their own lives. There are small business people of all kinds, everywhere, whose vision for themselves involves not just bringing in a paycheck, but creating something wonderful in the process. We love them.
Who are these good people? Small businesses of all kinds. Non-profit organizations and social entrepreneurs. The newly self-employed, with new directions and dreams for themselves and their families. Authors, artists, consultants and coaches. People who have a message to get out to the world, about a new idea or a new venture, but whose limited budgets sometimes force them to work with sub-par providers or, even worse, to do without the exposure that could help them grow. Meet some of the incredible people we’ve been fortunate enough to work with.
We offer a palette of outstanding web services – web design, website construction, website maintenance, and web consulting – to good people everywhere who need them. We’ve been doing this for more than a decade, we do it well, we’re affordable, and we’re pretty darned nice people on top of it.
Need a website that pays for itself and helps you grow? Need to maintain your current site with a minimum of hassle, cost, and heartache? Let’s talk – no sales pitch, no obligation. Learn more about what we offer, and see for yourself if we’re right for you.
From the Blog
- 90-Minute Website(tm) Optional Add-Ons
- Bite-sized Learning Sessions: Empowerment for Busy People
- Book Survey: Storytelling for Small Business
- DIY Website Survival Kit Workshop
- Expert Help in Online Marketing, Small Business Websites, and Social Media Sanity
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 90-Minute Website ™
- How and Where We Work
- How to Get Help in a Pinch
- Let’s Fix That Together
- Make a Payment
- My Account
- On Privacy, Cookies, and Your Data
- Our Clients
- Our Story
- Ready to Work
- Request a 90 Minute Website Consultation
- Resources We Like
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Small Businesses
- Storytelling Articles
- Storytelling for Small Business Resources
- Storytelling for Small Business Workbook
- Storytelling for Small Business: Creating and Growing An Authentic Business Through the Power of Story
- Subscribe and Follow Us
- Test Clean YouTube Embed…
- Test for shopping cart options in Enfold
- TEST Sections
- Test Video Background
- Thank You for Scheduling!
- Thank You for Subscribing!
- Thanks for contacting me.
- Thanks for joining our email community
- Thanks for purchasing a package!
- The 90-Minute Website – Why Settle for a DIY Site?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 1: Who Are We Talking To?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 10: Where the Magic Happens
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 2: What’s in a Name?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 3: The Right Pages to Tell Your Story
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 4: Crafting an Amazingly Effective Home Page
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 5: Why Your “About” Page is Critical
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 6: Describing Your Services, Products, and Other Offerings
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 7: To Blog or Not to Blog?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 8: The Art, Science, and Fun of Visuals
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 9: Your Website’s Capable Framework
- The 90-Minute Website(tm): BONUS LESSONS
- Upcoming Workshops
- Web Site Construction Questionnaire
- Welcome to the 90-Minute Website
- Where Do I Find Images?
- Why Work With Us?