Last updated: 22 June 2016
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the site.
By accessing or using this website you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the site.
We may terminate or suspend access to our site immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our site may contain links to third party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Websites for Good. Websites for Good has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Websites for Good shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such
web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third party web sites or services that you visit. You never know what you’re agreeing to when you click “submit.”
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material (truly affects you), we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
From the Blog
- 90-Minute Website(tm) Optional Add-Ons
- Bite-sized Learning Sessions: Empowerment for Busy People
- Book Survey: Storytelling for Small Business
- DIY Website Survival Kit Workshop
- Expert Help in Online Marketing, Small Business Websites, and Social Media Sanity
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 90-Minute Website ™
- How and Where We Work
- How to Get Help in a Pinch
- Let’s Fix That Together
- Make a Payment
- My Account
- On Privacy, Cookies, and Your Data
- Our Clients
- Our Story
- Ready to Work
- Request a 90 Minute Website Consultation
- Resources We Like
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Small Businesses
- Storytelling Articles
- Storytelling for Small Business Resources
- Storytelling for Small Business Workbook
- Storytelling for Small Business: Creating and Growing An Authentic Business Through the Power of Story
- Subscribe and Follow Us
- Test Clean YouTube Embed…
- Test for shopping cart options in Enfold
- TEST Sections
- Test Video Background
- Thank You for Scheduling!
- Thank You for Subscribing!
- Thanks for contacting me.
- Thanks for joining our email community
- Thanks for purchasing a package!
- The 90-Minute Website – Why Settle for a DIY Site?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 1: Who Are We Talking To?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 10: Where the Magic Happens
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 2: What’s in a Name?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 3: The Right Pages to Tell Your Story
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 4: Crafting an Amazingly Effective Home Page
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 5: Why Your “About” Page is Critical
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 6: Describing Your Services, Products, and Other Offerings
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 7: To Blog or Not to Blog?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 8: The Art, Science, and Fun of Visuals
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 9: Your Website’s Capable Framework
- The 90-Minute Website(tm): BONUS LESSONS
- Upcoming Workshops
- Web Site Construction Questionnaire
- Welcome to the 90-Minute Website
- Where Do I Find Images?
- Why Work With Us?