Q: How do we work? A: Any way you need us.
We can estimate full-project rates for a complete website design and construction, and by-the-hour rates for small fixups and updates – and everything in between.
We even offer nonprofit rates, discounted package rates for long-term web maintenance and marketing contracts, and fractional hours for those teeny-tiny jobs that are still important to get done.
What’s your situation?
Thanks to all of those hard-working technical folks out there developing tools, tricks, and techniques for the web, there are more ways than ever to create a web presence.
Want an elegant, one-of-a-kind website which really captures your organization’s personality and values? We can help.
Picturing a modest website that works well now, but also has room for expansion when your business grows and your needs change? We can help.
Need to just get something on the web while you save money for a “real” website in a year or two? We can help with innovative, economical solutions there too.
And the best news of all? We don’t have a preference about which option you choose. We know the web, and we love to help people to wisely use this medium to gain exposure … no matter if it’s a big project, a little one, or something in between.
Where we are (hint: everywhere)
We are physically located in Evergreen, Colorado, in the Rocky Mountain region of the US, high in the foothills near Denver.
Our clients are here. AND all over the world.
Thanks to email, high-speed internet, inexpensive intercontinental phone rates and our years of experience in working in distance project-management environments, it no longer matters where our clients are physically located … our faraway clients may as well be in the next room.
We welcome the opportunity to work with good people and good organizations both near and far. Contact us to learn more about how we can work together…from wherever you may be.
Contact us and see if we’re a good fit for what you want to do.
From the Blog
- 90-Minute Website(tm) Optional Add-Ons
- Bite-sized Learning Sessions: Empowerment for Busy People
- Book Survey: Storytelling for Small Business
- DIY Website Survival Kit Workshop
- Expert Help in Online Marketing, Small Business Websites, and Social Media Sanity
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 90-Minute Website ™
- How and Where We Work
- How to Get Help in a Pinch
- Let’s Fix That Together
- Make a Payment
- My Account
- On Privacy, Cookies, and Your Data
- Our Clients
- Our Story
- Ready to Work
- Request a 90 Minute Website Consultation
- Resources We Like
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Small Businesses
- Storytelling Articles
- Storytelling for Small Business Resources
- Storytelling for Small Business Workbook
- Storytelling for Small Business: Creating and Growing An Authentic Business Through the Power of Story
- Subscribe and Follow Us
- Test Clean YouTube Embed…
- Test for shopping cart options in Enfold
- TEST Sections
- Test Video Background
- Thank You for Scheduling!
- Thank You for Subscribing!
- Thanks for contacting me.
- Thanks for joining our email community
- Thanks for purchasing a package!
- The 90-Minute Website – Why Settle for a DIY Site?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 1: Who Are We Talking To?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 10: Where the Magic Happens
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 2: What’s in a Name?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 3: The Right Pages to Tell Your Story
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 4: Crafting an Amazingly Effective Home Page
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 5: Why Your “About” Page is Critical
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 6: Describing Your Services, Products, and Other Offerings
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 7: To Blog or Not to Blog?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 8: The Art, Science, and Fun of Visuals
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 9: Your Website’s Capable Framework
- The 90-Minute Website(tm): BONUS LESSONS
- Upcoming Workshops
- Web Site Construction Questionnaire
- Welcome to the 90-Minute Website
- Where Do I Find Images?
- Why Work With Us?