Try this sweet little free tool that lets you clean up Facebook and make it a lot less icky, distracting, and annoying for small business folks like us
Try this sweet little free tool that lets you record short videos of all kinds with just a few clicks. Lots and lots of uses – no fancy software needed
Is your website still there? When was the last time you went to your own site and had a look at it? A quick, regular website check-in is a great habit to acquire.
Over the years, Write Now! Coach Rochelle Melander has discovered a few signs that help people recognize when they’re ready to write a book. Are you ready?
Keep your website safe: A quick look at the top 5 factors that make your website an easy mark for hackers to exploit…and what to do about them.
To many in my tribe, even the word “blog” is uncomfortable and geeky. But look past that: It’s a low-stress way to achieve these ten things.
For my friends and clients who use Zoom or a similar video conferencing service in their work, here’s a checklist to avoid burps, hiccups, and freezes
If your WordPress-based website auto-updated to the new version of WordPress before you were ready, give this simple trick a try before you panic.
What a pretty thing the new WordPress is. Or will be. But until the kinks are worked out, small business owners should steer clear.
What’s not to like about a small business tool that helps you reach the whole world, better serve your clients, and earn income, all for less than the price of lunch out?
We aren’t “conversions” out here: We’re living, breathing people with our own struggles and stresses. Is your small business helping first or selling first?
There are a zillion vampires that will rob your business of energy, time, and optimism if you let them. Here are 25 things I do to keep them at bay.
Folks who have websites built in WordPress will see a big change this Fall with the new “Gutenberg” design/editing system. Not time to worry yet though…
This blog was abysmal, but it was a good start. Websites STILL should be easy-to-use tools that help you reach the people you love to serve.
To recapture more time to spend on the parts of your work you love most, look past the methods & gurus & books to a few simple tools.
Don’t neglect self-care for the virtual you! Remember the basic elements for a healthy web presence for your small business.
If you’re looking at GDPR as another pain in the posterior to deal with, let’s reframe that as something that helps our business.
Self-employed folks are known for trying to push out of our comfort zone to learn more, do more, be more. Remember to take time to get your bearings.
Call it a “free gift,” freebie, lead magnet, opt-in incentive, or worse: Here’s why I’m done with bribing people to join my email subscriber list.
I’ve had some good conversations lately about the ups & downs of offering a free introductory session or discovery session to potential clients. It’s…complicated.
From the Blog
- 90-Minute Website(tm) Optional Add-Ons
- Bite-sized Learning Sessions: Empowerment for Busy People
- Book Survey: Storytelling for Small Business
- DIY Website Survival Kit Workshop
- Expert Help in Online Marketing, Small Business Websites, and Social Media Sanity
- Frequently Asked Questions on the 90-Minute Website ™
- How and Where We Work
- How to Get Help in a Pinch
- Let’s Fix That Together
- Make a Payment
- My Account
- On Privacy, Cookies, and Your Data
- Our Clients
- Our Story
- Ready to Work
- Request a 90 Minute Website Consultation
- Resources We Like
- SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- Small Businesses
- Storytelling Articles
- Storytelling for Small Business Resources
- Storytelling for Small Business Workbook
- Storytelling for Small Business: Creating and Growing An Authentic Business Through the Power of Story
- Subscribe and Follow Us
- Test Clean YouTube Embed…
- Test for shopping cart options in Enfold
- TEST Sections
- Test Video Background
- Thank You for Scheduling!
- Thank You for Subscribing!
- Thanks for contacting me.
- Thanks for joining our email community
- Thanks for purchasing a package!
- The 90-Minute Website – Why Settle for a DIY Site?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 1: Who Are We Talking To?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 10: Where the Magic Happens
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 2: What’s in a Name?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 3: The Right Pages to Tell Your Story
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 4: Crafting an Amazingly Effective Home Page
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 5: Why Your “About” Page is Critical
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 6: Describing Your Services, Products, and Other Offerings
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 7: To Blog or Not to Blog?
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 8: The Art, Science, and Fun of Visuals
- The 90-Minute Website, Day 9: Your Website’s Capable Framework
- The 90-Minute Website(tm): BONUS LESSONS
- Upcoming Workshops
- Web Site Construction Questionnaire
- Welcome to the 90-Minute Website
- Where Do I Find Images?
- Why Work With Us?