In order to have a public website, there are a couple of things you need to have:
1) A domain name (such as www.yourdomainname.com) which you would have learned about in Day 2. You register this in your name so no one else can use it.
2) A website hosting account, where you build and store your web pages. The hosting company “broadcasts” them onto the Web for all to see.
3) And of course, all those pages we’re going to build together, and their text, pictures, and functions we’ll bring to life.
Below are two workbooks that will guide you through the process of:
- Obtaining your domain name
- Acquiring a website hosting account
- Rounding up your text and purchasing your images
DOWNLOAD BONUS WORKBOOK #1: GETTING DOMAIN NAMES AND HOSTING
DOWNLOAD BONUS WORKBOOK #2: ROUNDING UP YOUR TEXT AND IMAGES